Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Holidays

Well, we are officially into the holiday season and I want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas or what ever you may be celebrating! I love celebrations and how they mark our lives. Family photos, snapshots and pictures of all kinds are on the mind and we try to capture the memories that we want to keep and Heritage Makers helps so much to get that all in order and put together in such a way that we can save what we have! I love being able to put some order to my memories and share them with others.

As Christmas lights infect my soul and I have a desire to be better and to share in this season of joy, the music and lights add to everything and just plain make things richer and better to enjoy. I love capturing things on camera so that I can remember what we were doing and the good time we had. If you have a desire to get organized and want some help with all of this, give me a shout and I will be glad to help you out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment