Friday, December 10, 2010

Ho, Ho, Ho!! Merry Christmas!

The cold is upon us here in the northern part of the world and Thanksgiving has been celebrated in good fashion. Oh, the blessing of family and friends joining us for a sit down dinner. I think we served about 45 people that day. Some were here who have been gone for a while and others were away doing what they needed to do. As always we miss those we love when they are gone and we are glad to have those around who can come. Mix that with great food and lots of love and sibling teasing and in our family you have the recipe of a great time!!

I must confess that I love my siblings and my parents more today than I did when we all lived at home. I really didn't think that was possible because I loved them fiercly then. It only makes sense then that I would want to preserve some moments and so it is in my life. I love digital scrapbooking that can capture those moments and get them in a place where they are presentable! As you gather with your kin, remember that it is important to love them and care for them. Capture moments with them when you can and then put it somewhere that you can look at it again and again. I love it when my kids run for their books and show them off, show their friends that they have a history and they love what they are getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment