Monday, November 8, 2010

Moving into Winter

With the time change and the seasons moving into the colder, darker season of our year, it brings with it a little more time at home, time to organize and get ready for the busy spring; time to slow down and relax a little; and hopefully a little down time as well. This is a great time to organize photos and get them into some order. Also a time to put photos on paper and remember the colorful days that we have spent playing, spending time with family, working hard and being outside. Don't hesitate to check out this way of putting pictures in some kind of format so that they can be remembered. Gifts for Christmas, birthdays, and any other event are all available here.

I love this site because you don't have to use a template, I love building my own stuff and putting my own things together! That is the fun of getting going on this digital method. When I get an idea, I just start putting it together and it seems to build itself. I just love it. Tons of paper, elements and cute things to add to the pages make it so very easy to put things together. If you want a project that you can just put pictures into, there are plenty of templates there to look at.

Have fun and remember that keeping things in an organized format helps keep them organized in your house and in your head. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment