Monday, August 23, 2010

The Madness Starts Tomorrow


The new chapter in our lives starts today. This is the week that school starts back in session. I am really looking forward to life getting back to normal and things settling in until November when things in my world will explode once again. The pictures start flowing for High School stuff and those kids are involved in everything and if they aren't, they should be. I hate to see the warm weather come to an end though. I don't think I really got warm yet this summer. The tomatoes are just barely coming on and I am thinking that they are a couple of weeks late. I am finally starting to see my peaches turn but school and activities are just starting to move anyway. Well - take those pics and lets get them into a book where we can have the rememberances that we want to take with us. Digital scrapbooking is the funnest thing since sliced bread. Don't wait, get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment