Wednesday, July 28, 2010

End of July!

The end of July always brings with it mixed feelings for me. It is hot during the day, the nights are usually balmy. This morning I awoke to the soft rain and a little thunder to go with it. Of course, I love the humidity and the temperature was just right. This is my kind of weather. I spent a little time on the computer last night and I have been finding all the left over things that I want in my son's scrapbook and collecting them so that I can get them scanned in. I love scanning in the physical stuff and then putting it in the book so that I can throw everything away and there is no bulk. How lovely is that? De-junking and family history all at the same time!! Totally awesome! When the printed book comes, I just throw most everything out - that is the bohm!

No comments:

Post a Comment