Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Summer Has Begun

Well, we kicked the summer off with a booth at the Scandanavian Days celebration in Ephraim. It was pretty tough on the first day, the wind blew all the tents and awnings away and so we packed it up and went home. On Saturday we started over but things were better as well. By the end of the day I had seen lots of friends who didn't know I was helping others to do this. It was fun to see all of you who love me and want some help. I am excited to help you out! I love this business, they have so many quality things and the projects are endless and so much fun!!!

If you haven't had a chance to see them with your own eyes, give me a call and we can put something together. These projects make great gifts and fabulous keepsakes! I really want to help you preserve your memories like I am preserving mine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment